- 1 link of Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 frozen package of Spinach
- 1 can Chick Peas
- 2 Carrots, sliced
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium potato, diced
- Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- Slice and sauté the kielbasa for a few minutes until it starts to get a little color.
- Add carrots, garlic, and onion into the same pot and sauté for a couple of minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
- Rinse chick peas and add to pan. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in chicken stock with bay leaves and diced potato until everything is covered.
- Add 1 cup of water. Bring to a simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add spinach once the soup is nearly finished (if you use frozen spinach this will cool down your soup) and bring to a boil.