- 1 onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups asparagus, frozen
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Combine 2/3 cup chicken broth, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Combine pork, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, and 1 tbsp. of soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet and add pork to saute. Once browned, remove from pan.
- In non stick pan, add carrots, mushrooms, asparagus, and onions. Saute until vegetables begin to soften. Stir pork back in to the pan and saute 1 minute.
- Add broth mixture to the pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Serve over whole grain rice and enjoy!